Our client is looking to recruit an Electronic Technician who will design and support electronic systems, products, software and components for industrial and commercial applications alike.
Company is based in Malta
- To design electronic systems, products, software and components for industrial and commercial applications.
- To be proficient in SIEMENS TIA Portal and Basic knowledge of electrical circuity.
- To have a work experience in motor control.
- To analyze project / production line needs to determine solutions, the relative costs, capacity and requirements for creating system plan.
- To create testing procedures and maintenance for electronic equipment and components.
- To recommend, design and implement modifications and equipment for repair.
- To inspect electronic systems, instruments and equipment and ensure that they meet the applicable regulations and safety standards.
- To carry out other general maintenance duties
- Certificate or Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Wireman License, A/ B License will be considered an asset
- 1-2 Year Work Experience in a similar role also considered an asset
- Be user friendly in MS Office Applications
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.