Electro-Mechanical Technician is responsible for To install and commission new state-of-the-art printing machinery and inspection systems. Challenging position with education in preventive and predictive maintenance program whilst demonstrate diagnostic and advanced repair skills on a variety of electro-mechanical systems.
A successful candidate need to have at least 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Prioritize repairs and maintenance in the most efficient and safe manner in an open dialogue with Print, Finishing Department Supervision or as delegated.
- Undertake installation and commissioning of production and plant equipment with relevant suppliers.
- Repair and overhauling systems or parts thereof.
- Identify and order spare parts.
- Supervise contractors.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Must be willing and able to work shift arrangements and overtime as required.
- Compiling and updating maintenance logs off all interventions and update info in the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Machine Make ready and sensor adaptation on BPS machines.
- Complete work dockets and associated paperwork.
- Training of other engineering staff as required.
- It is the employee’s responsibility to comply with the Company’s safety policies, ensuring that all personal protective equipment is in place and that good judgment and care are exercised to prevent accidents and personal injury.
- The above list is not complete. You will be required to undertake other duties to support the needs of the Company.
- Qualified Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical /Mechatronics Technician preferably with an MCAST-BTec Higher National Diploma / HTD or with other internationally recognized qualifications.
- Possess License A&B qualification.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing or industrial setting.
- Be conversant with electrical/electronic/pneumatic and/or hydraulic circuits.
- Have good knowledge of micro-processor controllers and IT Literacy.
- Be skillful at diagnosing and quickly repair a variety of electro-mechanical systems.
- Ideally have a good understanding of TPM and Lean Manufacturing.
- Be flexible and respond to production needs.
- Be an effective team player.
- Possess strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Be highly organized with the ability to work effectively across multiple projects.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language