Electrical & Mechanical Technician is responsible for carrying out constant preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance on equipment, systems, services and installations. The technician is responsible for continuously assisting production equipment, systems and people, to always improve on output and quality within a framework of controlled costs and EHS.
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and/or sub-systems, in conjunction with an electrical fitter’s tasks.
- Will conduct installations and routine services.
- To check regularly all equipment and machinery and ensures good working order condition, to document all activities performed and to log the status of work at the end of the shift as well as providing a suitable handover.
- To report to the immediate supervisor any deviations from policies and procedures.
- To report any fault and/or damage immediately and take an active role in rectification of such faults.
- To perform any other additional duties that may arise from time to time.
- 1- 2 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English language
- Must be on the island now
- Technician will work on 1-phase and 3-phase systems which are not connected to the grid.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language