Build and strengthen business relationships with our distribution customers – external partners, sales, and internal partners; Engage and develop new distribution partners for continued expansion and growth.
Some of responsibilities:
- Work closely with the distributors in Malta, develop the reseller channel, enable distributors teams to enhance and develop our exclusive bands image and sales
- Develop & review supply and demand forecast and ensure sufficient backlogs to support our distribution network demand.
- Drive the development of retail sales competencies of distribution partners around range qualities and value proposition, best stores merchandising, as well as staff competencies
- Ensure the presence of a wide range of affordability offers
- Ensure the right communication is in place, to maximize traffic to the distribution stores
- Ensure best service to our distribution network, achieve sales objectives, and make sure both ordering process and money collection procedures are optimised and respected.
- Personnel management skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and coach team members
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail-orientated thinking
- Ability to influence across multi-functional teams and work in a matrix environment
- Strong work ethics, perseverance, and flexibility
- Organisational and planning skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the products and/or services being promoted
- Knowledge of competitors’ activities and pricing strategies
- Advanced level of Excel and correct data analysis skills
for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.