Our clients is searching for Distribution Helper who will provide a very good service and ensure that all products are delivered in accordance with our quality standards.
Some of responsibilities:
- To effect deliveries in accordance with the day-to-day schedule stipulated by the Company or its representatives.
- To abide by the delivery instructions on the delivery sheet.
- To check the safety of the load before leaving.
- Maintain company equipment in good order and condition.
- Ensure the truck is kept clean inside and out.
- To report vehicle faults and damages immediately to the driver.
- To know the correct procedures to carry out in the event of a vehicle accident and carry them out when the need arises.
- Ensure that all invoices are signed by driver and also by the client. Also you need to check that the client wrote the name in full and filed out his ID card no.
- To pack stock in the customers store room, as required.
- To ensure that the stock at the outlet is always rotated i.e. using the F.E.F.O. (first expiry first out) procedure.
- To learn how to check and handle money.
- To complete all documentation legibly.
- To collect all product returns and expired that are to be returned back to the company as per invoice.
- To collect all monies invoiced on a cash basis from customers. Complete settlement sheet on a daily basis and settle with the cashier on return.
- To ensure that personal appearance is presentable and clean i.e. no piercing, clean uniform, well-groomed etc.
- To abide by the rules of the Company as far as personal behaviour. In particular, NO DRINKING of alcoholic beverages during working hours.
- To conduct all business transactions and behave in a manner that promotes the Company image and maintains customer satisfaction and goodwill.
- To carry out other reasonable duties that are asked other those listed in this job description.
- To always provide a good customer service.
- Able to read, write & communicate in Maltese & English
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Well organised
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.