Our client is looking for Demi Chef De Partie. This is a rare chance to join a talented team in which you will be challenged to learn and develop your skills through persistence to achieve perfection. You will be involved in the day-to-day operation and the preparation and delivery of exclusive high-end events with no equivalent on the island.
- To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity and served to the specifications set on the menu
- To ensure that all dishes reach the hot plate or passé correctly garnished, the correct portion and size, presented on the prescribed serving dish in the presented manner
- To ensure that junior cooks and trainees receive the right training and optimum guidance
- To work in all corners of the kitchen for further personal knowledge and improvement
- To ensure that all sections of the kitchen, including storage areas are kept clean at all times
- To maintain On Going “Clean as you Go” Practices.
- To take environmentally friendly initiatives
- To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions
- To be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues
- To strive to study management subjects in preparation for future advancement
- Enhancing and maintaining the kitchen product by actively communicating with superiors
- To be familiar with HACCP Standards and Health & Safety Regulations as stipulated by Law
- A good standard of education, preferably an ITS graduate
- Possess high standards of cooking techniques and be innovative in their working approach
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Has a minimum of 1 year of working experience in a similar position
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.