Our client is seeking to recruit a Credit control Clerk to join the Credit Control team. The selected candidate shall be primarily responsible for chasing outstanding debts. S/He shall play a key role in cash collection by building and maintaining close business links with the relevant customers and ensuring that the credit terms are monitored rigorously.
Some of responsibilities:
- Debtors’ collection;
- Posting and allocation of receipts;
- Generation and sending of reminder letters and statements;
- Liaison with sales and other company employees to resolve outstanding queries;
- Reporting on debtor balances on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Reconciliations of debtor accounts and solving queries related to outstanding invoices;
- Working within tight deadlines and towards achieving budgeted targets;
- Filing and maintaining records and reports pertinent to credit control operations.
- Have an O Level of education and / or AAT Diploma in Business and Commerce or equivalent;
- Be self-motivated, show initiative and capable of working independently on multiple tasks, under minimal supervision;
- Be ICT literate;
- Be systematic and possess good communication and organisation skills.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.