We are immediately looking for Shutterers and Steel Fixers. In this position you work in a motivated team with professionals. You are mainly concerned with the making of formwork in which concrete is poured. You are responsible for the dimensions and the quality of the formwork and the associated work.
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
• Read and interpret working plans and drawings for the job
• Erect and dismantle formwork as per the specifications for all types of structures (desk, beans, staircases, circular, straight or T and E walls.
• responsible for cleaning and preparing construction sites, including removing debris and materials.
• unloading the shutter materials from the truck.
• Carrying out good housekeeping and continually cleaning general deck areas to remove potential obstructions and return equipment and material not in use
• dismantling and removing on completion
• undertaking checking/assessing and when directed
• help to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair; to ensure compliance with agreed codes, law, working practices and health and safety
• carry out planned tasks in accordance with contract, agreed requirements and time limits
• maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your work
• immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers to Operation Manager
• contribute towards the smooth running of the team
• adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
• Must be on the island now
• Be fluent in communication in English
• Good working knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the trade
• Good knowledge of procedures in local market.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language