Leading elderly people health care provider in Malta is searching for a number of Professional Health Care workers. Candidates need to have necessary qualifications and preferrably located in Malta.
Health Care Professionals we are after will care for people who are elderly but living in assisted living environment. Candidates will be utilising processes of daily care needs, assisting clients residents, and in accordance with established practice, ethics and Employer Policies.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Qualified Personal Care Worker
- Contemporary generalist aged care knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated competence in delivering services that ensures residents are safe.
- Experience working in aged care.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidenced based practice.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise in a flexible and adaptable way.
- Knowledge of emergency care
- A team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Good time management
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Preference will be given to the candidates already in Malta
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.