A call centre agent or the representatives of a call centre are individuals who answer and dial out calls. Their responsibility is to respond to incoming calls from the customers, answer questions and inquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding the organization’s products or services. Additionally, agents are responsible for making outbound calls to set appointments and gather survey data.
Call Centre Agent (Call Centre Representative)will be in charge of handling inbound/outbound calls in customer friendly manner. Answer customer inquiries and assist them with proper business oriented information, including:
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers.
- Engaging and be tactful with callers to confirm or clarify information as needed.
- Building relationships with customers and other call centre agents.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and/or updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Experience in dealing with the public.
- Excellent communication skills in English language, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Good computer skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Good time management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Preference will be given to the candidates already in Malta
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.