Our client is seeking a motivated, meticulous, and responsible team player who is goal-oriented to join our dynamic and challenging industry. The candidate will primarily be responsible for the preparation of invoicing processes across various segments of our hotels, including Tour Operation, Individual Travel, Website, Group Travel, and Events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform basic office tasks, such as answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, and filing.
- Monitor Paymaster Accounts on a daily basis, invoicing and flagging long outstanding balances in collaboration with the credit control function.
- Audit all charges related to events posted to paymaster accounts for accuracy.
- Reconcile and verify groups reservation information, including rooming lists and corresponding room billing.
- Handle daily billing of all tour operations rooms transferred to accounts receivable.
- Ensure accurate billing information for each account receivable and send all billing with complete supporting backup in a timely manner.
- Prepare necessary billing for advance deposits.
- Communicate and liaise with internal departments, including Groups, Sales & Reservations, and Events.
- Attend meetings as needed for specific billing instructions.
- Support the Credit Control team with required billing information.
- Previous experience in receivables or accounting, as well as prior hotel experience, would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Hotel Systems and proficiency in Excel and Outlook is preferred.
- Must be well-organized, able to work independently, and flexible to perform various tasks and duties.
- Should be able to establish strong working relationships both internally and with customers.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English languages.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.