The Audio Visual Operator is responsible for setting up, operating and dismantling equipment in any project assigned to him/her on a daily basis ensuring best quality efficiency and safety of all.
- Understand project necessities
- Prepare a technical list of equipment requirements & a respective wiring diagram or visuals when required
- Fill in and issue cable request to the warehouse;
- Checking and follow up that the audio-visual kit list is complete;
- Load and unload vehicles and transport the equipment to the venue and back;
- Set up, test, operate and dismantle the equipment at the venue as per client needs and requirements;
- Be highly fluent in digital video equipment such as projectors, LED wall setups and content management as well as high end switchers and media servers.
- Handle audio and simultaneous interpretation requirements
- Basic maintenance and upkeep of equipment and cables;
- Attend on-site inspections as and when required;
- Troubleshoot and report any faulty equipment to warehouse;
- Act as an accountable reference point during the project at hand;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Company’s ISO – Integrated Management System
- Adherence to all ISO related policies, work processes and procedures
- Scheduling and Equipment Booking Platforms;
- Knowledge of audio-visual equipment;
- Qualifications in Audio Visual industry;
- Communication and Accountability skills;
- Customer care skills;
- Works well under pressure;
- Time management & Organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Having a continuous improvement mentality;
- Having the awareness and ability to handle manual tasks in a safe manner as per industry requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.