Our client is seeking to recruit the post of Assistant Stores Coordinator. Reporting to the Warehouse and Distribution Manager, the selected candidate will assist the Manager in ensuring that the daily operations of the Distribution and Warehousing functions operate efficiently and within the set objectives whilst achieving the highest level of customer service, quality service, product quality and health and safety standards at all times.
The selected candidate will be required to:
- assist in assigning tasks to delivery persons and/or warehouse operators;
- assist in ensuring that all employees adhere to the established standard operating procedures including food handling and health and safety procedures;
- assist in stock control management within the dry, chill and freezer ambient warehouses;
- supervise and schedule the cleaning and upkeep of warehouses, chillers, equipment and trucks;
- follow on absences and overtime requirements;
- co-ordinate and supervise the routing process, order picking, loading and checking of loads in a safe and orderly manner according to established procedures;
- assist in handling customer complaints and requirements.
- Possess a proven track record in Logistics supervision;
- Have excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills;
- Be self-motivated; show initiative and capable to work both within a professional team and independently;
- Be ICT literate; preparing reports, and contributing to business strategies as directed by the Distribution Manager;
- Be expected to have at least post secondary level of education.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English and Maltese language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.