Needed Activation Manager. The purpose of the Activation Manager (Merchandising Manager) is to ensure effective and efficient work of the team within designated channels and as per company policies and procedures in order to achieve superior availability and visibility of the brands in portfolio, hence secure take off from the shops.
A successful candidate need to have experience in similar position.
Ensure execution of merchandising standards in all relevant trade channels and branding as per guidelines and determined strategies.
Ensure that merchandise is developed and used in the most cost effective and efficient way in order to optimize investments and ensure ROl.
Needed team leader for Channel Activation Assistant, Activation Coordinators, Market Activators and Relievers, Handyman and Labourers.
- Responsible to organize the team to cover the market in cost effective and efficient way while delivering against their responsibilities. This includes optimized routing, as well specification of duties and tasks.
- Supervise the team in order to ensure full, timely and efficient execution of agreed counter performances with customers, including agreed portfolio listed, shelving, secondary and cooler placement, planograms and branding.
- Organize and supervise activations of all consumer promotions as per provided guidelines and in timely manner.
- Propose optimizations in development and production of “hard” merchandising materials in cooperation with Brand Managers.
- Responsible to control stock of all merchandising materials, ensure that all relevant procedures are in place.
- Supervise the team in order to regularly track and report in market situation of implemented “hard” merchandising equipment (coolers, displays, racks, signage, etc) within designated channels.
- Ensure that team is, at all times, acting in line with company policies and procedures, representing company in front of the customers and shoppers in professional way.
- Train and coach the team in all areas which are relevant for their responsibilities, but particularly related to merchandising standards.
- Responsible to determine and propose to management optimization in the work of the team, whether related to automatization, optimization of processes and work flow or any other area.
- Responsible to ensure that all tracking of data and KPIs, as per company policies and procedures, is done timely and in correct way.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of merchandising standards.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to motivate, influence, manage and drive results within team.
- Possess a structured and organised approach to work.
- Strong analytical Skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience and market knowledge within the FMCG industry considered to be an asset.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language