One of our clients is currently seeking an Accounts Executive Specialised in VAT to join their team.
Account Executive – Specialised in VATwill be in charge of issuing and processing accounts payable invoices including accounting, reconciliations and payments.
Some of responsibilities:
- Issuing and processing accounts payables invoices including accounting, reconciliations and payments;
- Maintaining proper accounting records;
- Handling day to day operational requirements within the Account department;
- Conducting bank reconciliation and nominal accounts reconciliations;
- Postings up to Trial Balance stage;
- Compiling of reports as requested by management.
- MQF 4 qualification in accounts or higher
- Previous work experience as a payables clerk and work experience using SAGE 50 would be considered an asset;
- Proficient in the use of MS Exel and MS Outlook;
- Good working knowledge of English, with excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Needs to work with minimal supervision;
- Meticulous and highly organised;
- Capable to solve problems and come up with innovative ways of working.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organized professional who portrays an image of efficiency.